If you are seeing "ATTENTION" from AT&T read this:

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by bhimpele, Jun 15, 2010.

1. bhimpele macrumors member

I just called AT&T and they said that the reason for the "ATTENTION" status is because this item does not ship right away. As soon as the item ships, you will see the "ATTENTION" turn in to "SHIPPED".

This person seemed like they knew what they were talking about. Not that this means anything.

2. lnferno macrumors 6502

3. bhimpele thread starter macrumors member

yes, I was worried about it, but apparently there is no need to.

4. Ferris23 macrumors 68020

Not sure that's very accurate. I have an order that went from pending to processing. I called twice and was told twice that the normal order is pending, processing and then shipped.

That being said with the debacle that is occurring today, I'd take anything, including status, with a grain of salt.

5. kenjidm macrumors newbie

Question - off topic.... If you order through Apple, the iphone will be on your doorstep on the 24th of June. What about if you order through ATT?

6. g8rdmd macrumors member

I ordered at the ATT store and the guy told me to be home on the 24th to sign for it... Hoping he's right :D

7. renewed macrumors 68040

renewed

Assuming you ordered by 1:30 PST, your iPhone 4 will be in your hands on the 24th of June.

8. lnferno macrumors 6502

1:30 PST or 13:30 PST or A.M. or P.M.?

1:30 PST without an a.m. or p.m. designation assumes you are referring to military time which would mean 1:30 a.m. this morning.