if you bought a wall charger for the touch from amazon....

Discussion in 'iPod touch Accessories' started by iOrlando, Aug 13, 2008.

1. iOrlando macrumors 68000

do you have a link..?
    theres so many options..some are real cheap..dont know if they are junk or not.

looking for wall charger for ipod touch..since i dont always have USB plug.

2. iOrlando thread starter macrumors 68000

final time i bring this up on here...wall charger for ipod touch

only got 3 responses to my....can i have info about wall charger for ipod touch. I am assuming most people have one right..? If so..did you just pay $30 for apple's wall charger? seems on the expensive side. But on amazon..they all look so cheap...

any input...

(thanks to the 3 people who previously answered this)

3. Scepticalscribe Contributor

Scepticalscribe

Yes, I do have a wall charger, and yes, I did pay €25 for it approximately the day I bought my first iPod. I needed to be able to charge it, and I wished to have something reliable; also, I travel a lot, so it was not quite a luxury. And I wished to have it immediately, rather than wait.

No, I wouldn't use Amazon, or eBay for that sort of purchase; people willingly spend thousands on computers, and hundreds on iPods but then query €25-30 for a charger. Fair enough, but to me, it is a waste of time. Yes, it's greedy on the part of Apple (I'm told the first generation of iPods included the charger with the actual iPod) but that is life with a sucessful company which manufactures desirable products. Anyway, I have also bought spare chargers at airports. Cheers.