Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Appl3FTW, Sep 14, 2014.
Now that the 6+ is coming, what are u doing with your rMini?
I don't have a rMini, but I do have the 1st gen mini. It's up on eBay right now, along with my original iPad and my iPad 2. If I decide later I need another iPad, I'll be getting an Air. I don't think that'll happen though.
I'm torn if I should keep my rMini and if I should get the rMini 2... TouchID is coming on the ipad line so I'm torn
Getting a Space Gray iPhone 6 Plus 64GB. Selling my Space Gray Retina Mini 32GB with LTE.
Reports are the iPad Mini is not getting a refresh this year. Only the Air.
I'm almost just like you... 32gb rMini space gray and purchased 128gb 6+ space gray
I got the 6+ but I don't have an Air as opposed to a Mini and I have no plans to sell it. The 6+ is big but cannot replace a 10" tablet.
I heard about that, but I doubt it... I'm pretty sure iPad Air 2 and rMini 2 will both have the Touch ID treatment. If not then I'm keeping my ipad rMini I guess
Very much hoping I can sell my mini, all I need it for is web stuff like this so hoping the 6+ will do that. Between selling my 5s and the rMini, hope to actually bank some money....
never saw a need for an iPad Mini since I have the iPad Air but getting the 6 Plus has made me seriously consider selling my Kindle Paperwhite
Uh sell it ASAP lol
Even if I do decide to get the 6+. I still plan on keeping my Rmini.
Reports are the 5.5 won't be announced on September 9th and will release late this year or early next.
Reports are wrong.
There's no point for both for me. I only use the Mini to browse the Web. My phone should be big enough for that now. Plus the Safari refresh is so annoying. I've bern thinking of doing the Mini and now I have a reason.
Duh. I didn't say it was a definite, just something for him/her to chew on before the mini was sold.