If you could fix ONE small niggle...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by MoodyM, Jun 29, 2010.

1. MoodyM macrumors 6502a

MoodyM

...in the iPhone software, what would it be?

Limit to 1 niggle per person, and it has to be small and fixable in, say, 4.0.1 or 4.1, not requiring a whole new OS or a huge hardware change, etc.

For me, it would be the notifying of a failed SMS to multiple recipients. At present, if I send an SMS to, say, 20 people, and it fails half way through for any reason (loss of signal, 1 recipient having a dead number, etc), the iPhone simply gives a red exclamation badge with NO indication of which recipients from the 20 received the message and which didn't, so the only way to be sure is to send it to all 20 one by one.

2. rydenfan macrumors member

Due to the addition of folders it makes it a bit tedious to move apps around on the screen because instead of moving the other app it thinks you are trying to drop it into the app to create a folder. This is especially difficult if you are trying to make an app the first or last in the row because it either tries to make a folder or move the app to the other page.

3. coelacanth macrumors 6502

More options for Home button use.

Especially the followings:

• Single click to quick app switch option
    • Bring back double click to camera option

4. lionheartednyhc macrumors 65816

lionheartednyhc

My os4.0 issue is lack of a custom double tap (for favorites, or such). Change multi tasking to something else (triple tap, tap and hold, etc) and keep it consistent.

5. mantan macrumors 68000

My only minor change would allowing a notification when you're on a call. Previously it would vibrate if you got an SMS/MMS or email during a call.

6. TurdFerguson macrumors 6502

7. twelve56 macrumors member

Notification icons on the status bar, for mail, sms etc...

8. Hyr macrumors member

Hyr

+1