If you could get any macbook pro case...?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by ebbandflow, Jul 2, 2007.

1. ebbandflow macrumors newbie

Apple sent me a defective macbook pro right out of the box!! Its cool though... theyre sending me a new one and to make things right I can pick any case that I want from the apple website. I'll be getting the new 15-inch macbook pro.

So, if you could pick any case from this website: http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APP...owse&node=home/mac_accessories/notebook_cases

... which one would it be. I'm partial to backpacks but give me your opinion and experience regardless. Thanks.

2. klymr macrumors 65816

What is your limit? ANY case, or any case under a certain limit? I like messenger bags myself, but I'm using a backpack right now.

3. ebbandflow thread starter macrumors newbie

4. Spock macrumors 68000

Spock

I think I would get the case that I really wanted instead of taking advantage of the deal and getting one that costs the most instead of one I would like.

5. toxic-waste macrumors member

The Brenthaven Fusion is nice, if you have to carry more then just the laptop... Especially good if you still attend school and have to carry a lot of books.

Speck covers are also very nice :p

Or get the most expensive and try to sell it on ebay :p LOL, (If you don't really need a case)

6. Mr. MacBook macrumors 6502

very nice, apple has a habit of beating themselves up when they make mistakes(which is also called "good customer service)

7. DJTJ macrumors regular

bag

I love my brenthaven backpack. Had it for 3 years now, still looks brand new

8. ebbandflow thread starter macrumors newbie