If you could pre-order the watch now, would you?

If you could pre-order the watch now, would you?

• Yes

Votes: 40 75.5%
  • No

Votes: 13 24.5%

• Total voters

dilap

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 18, 2014
London, UK
Imagine this, the watch you have was only a trial run. Apple offers next day delivery of your watch for full price. After your time with the watch, do you purchase? I know I would. State why.

Last edited:

mikezmac

macrumors 6502a
Jun 4, 2014
NH
It beat my expectations. I'm excited for updates and to see what additional functionality they will bring to the watch!

QueenBeeMa

macrumors newbie
May 27, 2015
Definitely. I'd even get up at 3am to do it.

I'm loving the watch in lots of small ways. At first I thought I was just replacing my Jawbone UP24 bracelet with a prettier bracelet that did some fancy stuff. And I do love that the watch keeps track of steps and is nice looking. But I was surprised to find that I love being able to glance at my wrist and see if a call is important enough to answer. A quick peek at a text message is very handy, too. Love the quick glimpses at calendar reminders. I love that the watch tells me to get up off my behind and move if I've been involved in some work and sitting too long. I love the apps that I'm already using on the phone (like Cyclemeter) that work with the watch, and am looking forward to new ones being added. And did I mention that it is pretty?

Shanghaichica

macrumors G4
Apr 8, 2013
UK
Yes I defiantly would. I did pre-order on 10/4, however I'm more certain of my purchase now that I've been using the watch for over a month. It's awesome.

MartyCan

macrumors 68000
Oct 31, 2012
Near Toronto, ON
Certainly.

I like the look and am getting good use out of the functionality of it.

Exercise and activity tracking are a favourite and the notifications, voice to text and Passbook are all proving to be things I use.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.