Carrier If you did AT&T Subsidy Upgrade, Future Upgrade Status?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by powerbook911, Nov 20, 2015.

1. powerbook911 macrumors 68040

Mar 15, 2005
    Regarding my iPhones lines on AT&T...

Two of my AT&T lines that were upgraded before this fall currently have a status of "Eligible to upgrade with 2 year on ...."

However, the last line I upgraded (this Fall with latest iPhones), simply says "Eligible to upgrade on..."

Does that mean I missed some date where that line will not get 2 year upgrades subsidized in the future?

What does your account upgrade status show?

Thank you!!!
  2. imlynxy, Nov 20, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2015

imlynxy macrumors 65816

Mar 8, 2012
    "This line may be eligible for an installment upgrade on ...... Today you may purchase the latest device at full retail price." I upgraded the 1st day iPhone 6s was available.

Does it mean that At&t stops 2-year contracts soon? You are right nothing about 2-year contracts.

I think we find the answer in a year, we can check for a partial upgrade
  3. cousintim macrumors 6502

Jan 14, 2015
    The most recently upgraded line hasn't qualified for a subsidized upgrade yet. It takes at least six months.

No change. Nothing to see here.
  4. imlynxy macrumors 65816

Mar 8, 2012
    I know, but before after you upgraded the line it showed a date of the new subsidy upgrade and the next info. Now is only next, nothing is about subsidy upgrade.
  5. cousintim macrumors 6502

Jan 14, 2015
    "This line is eligible for an upgrade with a partial discount off of the full retail price today. This line may be eligible for a greater discount on 04/13/2016."

My contract end date is 9/12/2016.

As I stated, it will change after six months after an upgrade.