If you have a new macbook pro...

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by musicrocks182, Oct 20, 2008.

1. musicrocks182 macrumors newbie

Check this out...

It seems that the speakers are not as high quality that you would expect from apple. Go to your itunes store and search "Prevent this tragedy" by Alkaline Trio...

When he sings a certain note in the song you will notice that the speakers cant handle it and the song turns down. This is when he sings "drown".

Please let me know if yours does the same because all the ones in the apple store did it too and the genius had no explanation and they would not exchange it for me.

2. drinkslurpee macrumors newbie

the song could have been mixed or mastered improperly. also there's a setting in iTunes that enhances songs, I usually toggle it off. I found that it toggles with the song as far as panning and volume issues are concerned.

3. musicrocks182 thread starter macrumors newbie

a mac genius and i tested out every single option on 3 different macbook pros and it still didnt change. It doesnt do it on any of the old macbook pros or on the macbooks.

I am past that point. I wanna get the experience from other macbook pro users and see if they are experiencing the same thing. It just kind of shocks me that apple would put out a product for $2000 dollars that cant even handle a basic rock song.