Resolved If you have 'hidden app' and get a new MAC....

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by a-m-k, May 31, 2011.

1. a-m-k, May 31, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2012

a-m-k macrumors 6502a

a-m-k

I got my 'hidden' account from the free offer that was offered I "think" this past NYE-NYD... sometime last year when it was offered for free. Not the point.

My question, since there were five (I think) total free "passes" to register 5 different MBs, MBPs, or 'towers' can an old machine be 'unregistered' thus giving back the first of the five original 'free passes' to register the MAC notebooks or what ever the new smaller "tower" is called? I'm still "new" to this. I am not sure what the MAC mini is acutally called. It's not a tower, and it's not a notebook....

2. vomer macrumors member

3. a-m-k thread starter macrumors 6502a

a-m-k

I already have "hidden".... I was asking IF and WHEN I upgrade my MBP, can I unregister the said MBP wich would (If I am thinking right) will give me back my first 'free' hidden pass. :)

4. edifyingGerbil macrumors regular

It's only $15 lol

And it looks as though you can only purchase one year contracts anyway so it's likely your old hidden app has expired.

5. a-m-k thread starter macrumors 6502a

a-m-k

Oh, I didn't know 'hidden' expires. I think I will look into this. Thanks, but if I can still log into the account, is it still there?