If you know how to create iPhone apps....

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by actorkid, May 14, 2008.

1. actorkid macrumors 6502

Well heres the truth....I have absolutely no clue what im doing when it comes to making apps for the iPhone, but I have a couple of ideas for some VERY SIMPLE apps, that im sure would take no time to make...they just make everything a little easier....for me at least

im not looking to take any money or anything, but if youre interested in making a couple of very simple apps, i would be happy to buy it/download it when it reaches the app store

pm me if interested!

2. nickspohn macrumors 68040

nickspohn

if they are basic apps, other people have already created them or plan on creating them soon enough :)

3. actorkid thread starter macrumors 6502

well, i thought the same thing, but ive been reading these threads for a LONGGGG time, and i havent seen these apps discussed at all....and theyre so obvious to me that i would HATE to see them overlooked

4. nickspohn macrumors 68040

nickspohn

check out www.modmyifone.com forums if you havent. over there it is more of the "development forums" rather than just help and news items, like here ;)

5. neven macrumors 6502a

Both companies and individuals are hard at work on iPhone apps. Many will choose not to say anything about them until the app store opens, and who can blame them. No sense blowing one of the key advantages they'll have - being first in a soon-to-be-huge market.