iPad Pro If you need more proof. New iPad Pro sizes.

Discussion in 'iPad' started by TheRealAlex, Feb 28, 2017.

1. TheRealAlex macrumors 65816

Leave it up to Samsung to get the inside info I am more confident now that the 10.5" 10.6" tablet thing is real and so is a new 12" Pro. Samsung Calls them the Galaxy Book but it's just a Laptop. What important are 2 things #1. The sizes and #2. The OLED displays.

2. B.A.T macrumors 6502a

It will be interesting to see how they price these and how well they perform. For some it may be nice. I believe there will be an option with 8GB of ram but I bet it is going to be expensive. Nice that the keyboard is included in the price (at least for the 12").

3. ericwn macrumors 68000

Excellent logic. It's just like back in the day when Samsung released a watch with a round display and then Apple did the same thing. Oh, wait...

4. cipher29 macrumors regular

cipher29

That has got to be one of them out painful videos to watch..

5. Andy847 macrumors regular

Andy847

I'm just pissed that Samsung stopped the Note Series of Tablets! The main reason I left Android for the IPad Pro 12.9". I love my IPad Pro, but I liked some of the things I can do on Android that still is unavailable to do on the Ipad Pro. Such as changing the grid of Icons so you can put more or customize the look of the Home screens. Also no floating windows on IOS which is what I used for Drawing a lot. It always bothered me that Apple devices are so behind Android and it's all because of the Restraints Apple has over their devices. It seems they hold back on innovations and only release a few new things for each new version of their devices. At least that's how it seems to me anyways.

6. bensisko macrumors 65816

Samsung still sells S-Pen enabled tablets (in both Android and Windows 10 flavors).

Apple devices are not "behind" Android, they employ different design strategies. Not everybody wants a hyper-complex tablet with tons of widgets and floating windows. For those that do, I'm glad Android is available to them.