If you ordered recently how long did you wait in UK?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by gadget123, Apr 23, 2011.

1. gadget123 macrumors 68000

Just wondering anybody else in the UK who ordered recently. My order was 4 weeks almost and has been cut back only a few days but heard people having there new Ipad in 2 weeks recently. How long has everybody else in the UK waited here that ordered in the past few weeks? :confused:

2. Nishi100 macrumors 6502a

I've just ordered today and it's, supposedly, arriving in 4 weeks.

So, either they're lying to us and it doesn't take 1-2 weeks, or their estimate is wrong by about 14 days. But, at least, you're going to get an iPad - someday.

3. RossMc macrumors 65816

RossMc

Ordered on the 9th of April.

Original shipping date was 2nd of May with delivery on the 6th of May.

Got an email yesterday saying it had been shipped and delivery date is now 26th of April.

4. peterjmay macrumors newbie

5. RobesNo1 macrumors regular

I ordered from Apple 03 April, they say it will ship 2nd May and be delivered 9th may. My order is still showing as "Not Yet Shipped". So looks like mine is going to take the full 5 weeks.

6. Harker macrumors newbie

Ordered it on launch day (hmm, exactly a month ago now) and got it 2 weeks and 4 days later, with estimated delivery time of "2-3 weeks".

7. gadget123 thread starter macrumors 68000

My order is still 10th may organically said 13th hardly much quicker. :eek:

8. Spacer macrumors member

Ordered 29th March, due for delivery tomorrow. Ordered from Apple online.

9. sochet macrumors regular

sochet

Ordered a 64 3G White iPad 2 on 10/4/11 and it was delivered 18/4/11 from argos. It was supposed to be on the 15th but they failed to deliver it 3 times.

I moaned about it slot but seeing the wait some people have had here I guess I shouldn't complain!

10. Dunmail macrumors regular

Ordered on the 13th April from Comet in Keighley, arrived at the store yesterday and I picked it up today.

11. bartzilla macrumors 6502a

I had a good experience with Comet too - ordered it last Monday and collected it from my local store on Good Friday. Very nice.

Really very helpful and cool shopping experience ordering through them, which I mention because Comet and the like often have a bad reputation so its nice to recognise when they're doing better.