If you received a shipping notice & your ipad was NOT engraved -Please post here!

Discussion in 'iPad' started by thepowersin1, Mar 14, 2011.

1. thepowersin1 macrumors newbie

If you received a prepping for shipment or shipping notice & you did NOT get any engraving on your ipad please post here.
    The theory for those of us still waiting for any order movement is that only units with requested engraving are being shipped now, and only from china.

All early orders for units without engraving will being shipping in the next few days from US distribution centers for delivery thursday the 17th or friday the 18th via FED-EX 2nd day.

This would apply to everyone who ordered early enough to get the "3-5 days for delivery" notice on their order.

thx:D

2. thepowersin1 thread starter macrumors newbie

No reply's... That is confirmation that this is what is happening. Having not requested engraving I should get my ship confirmation from Apple either tomorrow or Wednesday. Finally!

3. FireSokar macrumors regular

quit coming up with your damn theories. Seriously. It will ship when it does, I have two NON engraved iPads one is in Anchorage and the other is on Lantu island. They will ship in the order received / payment was confirmed. Color, Size, Wifi/ATT/VZW does not matter just relax man. If you are this worried that you must come up with excuses you should of waited in line somewhere like I did for the 3rd one (couldn't order 2 online).

4. kokesh macrumors regular

lol seriously. talk about jumping to conclusions.

5. imutter macrumors 6502

imutter

sorry I have ipad2 shipped in transit from Alaska
    not engraved
    white Wifi 32GB

6. Abyssgh0st macrumors 68000

Abyssgh0st

Checking in. Ordered at 12:55 Pacific time and should get it on the 17th.

7. Reluctant Adept macrumors member

I don't think there's any reason to believe engraving has anything to do with it. Our two black 64GB AT&T units with no engraving have already shipped and are currently scheduled for delivery on the 18th. The order was placed at 12:58 Friday morning.

8. alinefx macrumors member

I have 2 White 64GB Wifi Models, One engraved, one not - the non engraved on shipped out on the 13th, the engraved one on the 14th. Both are scheduled for delivery on the 17th, one day before the 18th-25th window. In fact, the smart covers are due the next day. No complaints - glad I didn't have to stand in line.

9. mcdj macrumors 604

mcdj

Wirelessly posted (iPhone: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8F190 Safari/6533.18.5)

What if you're left handed and ordered a white VZW 16gb? My cousin is right handed and his has shipped but mine hasn't. Weid thing is BOTH of our favorite colors are orange.

10. thepowersin1 thread starter macrumors newbie

I give up..

It's clear their not processing by:

*time order received
    *model ordered
    *engraved or not
    *qty ordered

whats left?:

*shipping zip code
    *first letter of last name
    *type of credit card used
    *Republican or Democrat
    *boxers or briefs
    (my attempt at humor)

I have no clue how they are processing orders.... all I know is I got up at 12:45AM to try avoid this and it's still a BIG FAIL!:mad: