If you Reserved one on the Apple APP Do you get one

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Wicked1, Jun 22, 2010.

1. Wicked1 macrumors 68040

Wicked1

I also reserved one using the Apple App and had it reserved at my local Apple store as well as my now cancelled pre-order from Best Buy.

Question if they say they are holding one, that only states they will hold one until they are sold out, it does not mean I am getting one for sure correct?

I only ask because I do not know how the whole things works at the store, last year I pre-ordered at BestBuy and I had no trouble getting one.

I assume it is first come first serve with Apple Stores because I refuse to wait hours in line.

2. SiskoKid macrumors 6502

Both emails from Apple state, "Your reservation will be held until close of business on June 24."

I also ordered from the Apple App and will be getting my reserve at the store on the 24th. They will hold it all day. I also called to confirm, and they told me the same thing.

Nothing to worry about :D

3. eggmclovin macrumors member

eggmclovin

Ok... I used the App as well and I have received 2 Email's from Apple confirming my Reservation. The Email's say my phone will be held until the store closes on the 24th, but I'm not taking any chances, so I'm getting there early on the 24th.

4. aserafin macrumors member

That's a wise choice and the same thing I'll be doing. After talking to the Apple store reps, they made it sound as if they couldn't 100% guarantee that they would receive enough stock to cover all of the pre-orders but if you went early it should be ok.