Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

fate0311

Suspended
Original poster
Dec 31, 2015
Or someone who uses the iPad for serious productivity work I highly recommend the 12.9".

Taking notes and using the split screen on the 12.9 is far superior to doing it on the 11.

On the 11 your pinching to zoom in all the time to write especially split screen.

lyngo

macrumors 6502a
Sep 10, 2007
Or someone who uses the iPad for serious productivity work I highly recommend the 12.9".

Taking notes and using the split screen on the 12.9 is far superior to doing it on the 11.

On the 11 your pinching to zoom in all the time to write especially split screen.

If you’re a college student, it might be to your advantage to properly spell your or you’re in the right context.

On topic, though, I like the 11” for portability for myself. I’m use to the small screen anyways and it’s been good. I can’t wait to continue making this my main machine.

chukwithak

macrumors regular
Sep 28, 2008
Sacramento, CA
Have the 11 and love the how small it is. Feel like the 12.9” might be too much... might have to go look though...

Last edited:

Kwozzii

macrumors member
May 24, 2010
Maybe he is a time traveler from the days of yore, where people were less educated in proper grammer...?!? ;^p

Is that Kelsey Grammer or grammar?

Anyhow, I have the 11” and am more than pleased, a mate of mine is getting the 12.9” today so I’ll go and have a comparison at some point.

Boil

macrumors 68040
Oct 23, 2018
Stargate Command
Is that Kelsey Grammer or grammar?

Anyhow, I have the 11” and am more than pleased, a mate of mine is getting the 12.9” today so I’ll go and have a comparison at some point.

Damnit...!

So, you are implying that Frasier is also a time traveler...?!?

;^p

(...also, there are rumors of the show 'Frasier' coming back to air...

Reactions: kazmac and lyngo

Kwozzii

macrumors member
May 24, 2010
The main reason I went for the 11” is that I want to put the price difference towards a new Mac mini, which is almost certainly coming...

Coming from an iPad Air 2 though the difference is fantastic.

chukwithak

macrumors regular
Sep 28, 2008
Sacramento, CA
Yes go and look. Maybe your sentence starts making sense after you re-read it a few times?
Yeah, that that second size was supposed to be 12.9...
[doublepost=1541971695][/doublepost]
The main reason I went for the 11” is that I want to put the price difference towards a new Mac mini, which is almost certainly coming...

Coming from an iPad Air 2 though the difference is fantastic.
You mean did come...

This is exactly what I did. Sold the old IPP and MacBook. Bought the 11” 256 LTE and Mac mini. IPP doubles as my display for the Mac mini. If you go this route, Lamicall stand from Amazon is a 10/10 for a display holder.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.