If your phone is "Reserved" will it be delivered by 9/19?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by NJRonbo, Sep 13, 2014.

1. NJRonbo macrumors 68000

As with everyone else, had a lot of problems ordering my iPhone 6+ on Friday morning.

Somewhere along the line I managed to get into the App store and order a 6+ but the carrier verification system was down so I got a RESERVED message.

Later, I actually got through and ordered an iPhone 6+ with delivery slated for October 1-6.

Question...

The reminder about the original RESERVED phone I made came up.

Could that possibly be guaranteed for 9/19 delivery? I can't check because of the second order that I made.

I would be happy to cancel the final order and opt for the RESERVED phone if I knew it was for 9/19 delivery.

2. cmjars macrumors 6502

If you haven't done it yet you might not get it by the 19th. I canceled my oct 1-6 order and completed my reserve yesterday. My status says delivery the 19th.

3. Ortiz7983 Suspended

If your phone is "Reserved" will it be delivered by 9/19?

One of my orders was a reserved and now after completing the order, it's preparing for shipment and delivers on 9/19. See. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410650820.442993.jpg

4. NJRonbo thread starter macrumors 68000

Couldn't get through to Apple on the phone. Was waiting 35 minutes. Was hoping they could look into the reservation.

Did something stupid.

Cancelled my October 1-6 iPhone order.

Took a chance on the reserved phone.

That confirmed for October 2-7

So I kind of just screwed myself by an extra day.