iPod touch iFile Problem!! iPod Touch 4G doesn't start!! HELP PLEASE!!!

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Chuckster08, Dec 17, 2011.

1. Chuckster08 macrumors newbie

I was simply looking around in iFIle (I knew it was dangerous). I looked in the system folders (those of Apple :apple: ) when I opened some pics (If I can remeber those of the badges) when I accidentally deleted them. The problem is, that when you open pis in ifile on the bar on the down there are some buttons. move (right and left) and delete. Iaccidentally clicked delete but I didn't reallize it because the pics changed and I deleted like 10-15 pics. When I realized it I can't remember if the iPod rebooted alone or if I shut it dowb. The problem is that when I turn it on, there's the Apple logo and the a loading circle, then the iPod turns off and nothing happens. I can still connect it to the PC but if I want to restore it, it says here was a problem...CAN SOMEONE HELP MEEE???
    thanks and sorry for my english..

2. mohammadkm95 macrumors member

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A405 Safari/7534.48.3)

Whats the error Say when you try to restore?

3. Chuckster08 thread starter macrumors newbie

4. mohammadkm95 macrumors member

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A405 Safari/7534.48.3)

Ok so i know that you were jailbroken. So this MIGHT help. I had a post on here about that error but than my friend told me its from cyida most of the time. So this might work if not, try reinstalling itunes or restart computer (apple says that on there website about 3194)
    1. Download tinyumbrella
    2 when its all downloaded nd opened up,plug ipod in
    3.on the left click on your ipod name
    4.than near the white box on top theres 3 tabs, click on advance
    5. UNCHECK the one that says "lead hosts to cydia on exit"
    5 now just close the program and try your restore/update

(tell me what happens if you try this, i helped like 5 people this week with this error by using tinyumbrella:D)

5. Chuckster08 thread starter macrumors newbie