iFind Girl

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by PetrosDeme, Apr 16, 2012.

1. PetrosDeme macrumors newbie

Hi!!
    My name is Peter Demetrakopoulos, I am from Grecce and I am 15 years old. I would like to present you an application that I developed with 2 friends of me (George Derleres and Evgenios Papadopoulos, also 15 years old)
    Our application is named iFind Girl.
    Description

Do you find it difficult to talk to a girl that you like?
    Do you want to find a girlfriend but you fail all the time?
    Do you want to be the perfect boyfriend and stand out in a crowd?
    iFind Girl, is the ultimate guide that will help you learn how to attract girls and how to start a romantic relationship.
    It contains a lot of advices about how to behave towards girls and is filled with flirting tips.
    You will also find tips about what to do and what not to do during the first date and a list of pick up lines that will help you increase your flirting success.
    iFindGirl, also includes a quiz that will help you to check your flirting skills by asking 10 simple questions.
    iFindGirl is the correct starting point when you aim to succeed with girls, to find the girlfiend that you wish and to gain the true love!
    Screenshots:
    photo1.PNG photo2.PNG photo3.PNG photo4.PNG photo5.PNG

iFind Girl is available on App Store and you can downlod it here http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ifind-girl/id504491365?mt=8 only for 0.99$!
    If you want, you can follow our applications on twitter (https://twitter.com/#!/PSDApps) and like our applications's page on facebook (http://www.facebook.com/psdapps)

Tommorow we will giveaway 3 promo codes for iFind Girl via our twitter account(https://twitter.com/#!/PSDApps) .
    Thank you very much!!

2. charlieegan3 macrumors 68020

charlieegan3

what makes you the expert here? You are only 15.

3. fat jez macrumors 68000

fat jez

He's a teenager, he knows everything ;):D

4. ericrwalker macrumors 68030

ericrwalker

Give the kid a break, it's around the age that people are dating (much younger in some cases). Maybe it's a decent app for teens.

5. charlieegan3 macrumors 68020

charlieegan3

yeah but I mean come on, its an advert for something that no one should ever pay for. (terrible chat-up lines? look in any joke book)

The best thing we can do is provide feedback, mine/ours was: This comes over to me as a total joke, they should think about that and try to make things better.

6. PetrosDeme thread starter macrumors newbie

Except our experience, we have consulted internet to write this advices and tips. We think that this tips and advices work because we have tried them out and we succeeded.

7. fat jez macrumors 68000

fat jez

The best advice I can give you then is to target your app at the market you know best, i.e. people your own age. Once they get a bit older, ladies tend to become a little more sophisticated and are not likely to fall for the average chat lines returned by a google search.

8. charlieegan3 macrumors 68020

charlieegan3

so can't others do the same and look it up on the internet? they will need internet access to DL you app, I still fail to see the point. No Offence.

9. PetrosDeme thread starter macrumors newbie

That's why we are giving some advices (in the "advices" section of our app) that are more sophisticated and there are not from a google search. George, Evgenios and me, we have put a lot of time writing this advices and tips and we have not done just a copy/paste from sites on the internet!! The only section that we have consulted material from websites to write it is the Pick-up lines section. But we tried to choose the best ones, the ones that work.

10. ericrwalker macrumors 68030

ericrwalker

If he's targeting teens, why not. As for a pay app, it might not be a bad idea to make a free app with ads.

11. fat jez macrumors 68000

fat jez

I'm sure you haven't just done a google search, but with the greatest respect, I doubt a 15 year old has had much experience of chatting up or dating (for example) the age range I would look at, i.e. women in their late 20's up to late 30's.

Hence my comment about sticking to a market you know, i.e. people around your own age.

12. sim667 macrumors 65816

says it all really.

13. GeoDerGr macrumors newbie

Hello everyone. I am George Derleres and responsible for the content of this application.

We had the idea of an application which would help others to attract a woman/girl they liked. Unfortunately, there are many people who are dissapointed because they don't need it. However, respect the others who may find it useful, regardless their age. It contains many information. If you try to find all these information on the internet, it will take you 2 or 3 days and in the end you 'll hardly remember them. With our application, you can have them all concentrated, in front of your eyes.

Obviously, we didn't collect al these information from the internet. We also used our experience. Trust me, after so much failure we've searched everything talking about this issue (How to attract a girl). Books, movies , internet etc

We know very well that ladies become more sophisticated as they grow up and they find other things attractive on a man. That's why we talked about "Psychology" , "Self-Confidence" and some other "Advanced" things.
    You can find them in the Advices section.

We are not here to force you to buy this application if you don't need it at all.

Thank you all for your interest. We are still here for your comments.

George , Vice President Of iFind Girl Content

14. James Craner macrumors 68000

James Craner

Well it may not be the best App in the world, but give the guys some credit. They got off their backsides (they are only 15), wrote an App and are using social media to get some exposure. Well done I say, hopefully they will get a few sales and use the experience to carry on developing. Good luck guys.

15. fat jez macrumors 68000

fat jez

I don't think anybody is criticising them for what they have done, just that they have perhaps been a bit optimistic in thinking they could target an older market instead of one they know a lot about (i.e. their own age). First rule of developing a new product, know your market.