iforgot.apple.com - legitimate?

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by nadyaiqmal, May 20, 2016.

1. nadyaiqmal macrumors newbie

--- Post Merged, May 20, 2016 ---
    please help me... now i have a same problem with danneman101 ,this appleid@apple.com have been hacked my account, and change my birthday and my recovery email that link in to my apple id, please tell me what can i do to fix this :( ,cause my apple id have been used for 4 years and linked to my 4 others Idevices :(
    please help me... now i have a same problem with danneman101 ,this appleid@apple.com have been hacked my account, and change my birthday and my recovery email that link in to my apple id, please tell me what can i do to fix this :( ,cause my apple id have been used for 4 years and linked to my 4 others Idevices :(

2. Mascots macrumors 65816

Mascots

https://getsupport.apple.com

Click Apple ID, then "Other Apple ID Topics", then "- account compromised". Select "Talk to Apple Support", which is a phone call. Do this immediately because every minute counts.

3. nadyaiqmal thread starter macrumors newbie

but i live in indonesia, so if i call to apple support, am i calling the apple support on california or what?

4. Mascots macrumors 65816

Mascots

Through Get Support you should be guided to an available way for you to contact Apple in your location. If you can't get a direct phone call, I suggest reaching out to them in any capacity that you have.

5. nadyaiqmal thread starter macrumors newbie

thank
    Thankyou very muchh for your information, but i have to ask you something, what kind of that thing that only by tap the link they gave, they can have my apple id password, change my email recovery and my security question? And when i call apple support, could they give me back my password or control of my apple id and icloud again?