Ifrogz 50% off

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by icedmocha, Dec 17, 2008.

1. bwortman macrumors member

bwortman

2. sdb318 macrumors newbie

that is awesome. i just order mine. and plus i used a coupon code shoppingbargains for an extra 10% off so the case cost me $10.54 shipped. thats a deal if you ask me.

3. fishmd macrumors 68000

fishmd

About 15.00$ shipped out priority and I can get if before Christmas with the 50% off and additional 10% off with the above code. This is a great deal for this case guys! Check out itmemorphious reviews on this if you have any doubts on youtube. I just ordered one in blue. :)

4. mcmanus7 macrumors 6502a

this just made me jump on getting one... to join my vast collection of cases haha....

5. Rayfire macrumors 68020

Rayfire

What a deal! :eek: I might get one, probably later after work.

6. Maguire macrumors member

Me too...I'm becoming a case whore! :eek:

7. dauerhippo macrumors regular

I have 2 of these cases, and the problem with them is that if you use a thicker screen protector (like the Powersupport antiglare or anyother anti-glare), the bottom corners will bubble up.

For some stupid reason, the case comes over the screen a teeny bit at the bottom corners, and this picks at the screen protector.

8. KSUWizard macrumors member

I'm getting the iPhone 3g for christmas and am trying to find a case. So far I'm looking at this case and the SwitchEasy Rebel. I don't see myself having a docking station so I have no need to remove it from the case. As of now I want somethign that will protect the phone from drops and scratches and slides easy in and out of my jean pockets (therefore silicone is out of the question). Just joined this site and looks really informative. Any info you guys have on a good case would be great. Thanks!

9. Rayfire macrumors 68020

Rayfire

The 50% promo is over already. It's now reduced to 20%.
    And I missed it :eek: damn work! Totally forgot.

10. Maguire macrumors member

My cases came today :) I got the blue which I love and put on my phone right away and I also got a clear one.

Does anyone know if the clear iFrogz will fit over a skin?

11. Rayfire macrumors 68020

Rayfire

50% SALE is back this Christmas day!

Check it out quickly and place your orders if you missed before like me :p
    Bam! Bam!

12. Maguire macrumors member

I love these cases, just ordered a few more. I do use the Power Support screen protector and I haven't noticed any bubbling with the luxe case.

13. Sweetbike40 macrumors 65816

Sweetbike40

I got the case today and love it. I'm struggling with the Power Support screen though. The case is lifting it up in the corner. I have it on as close to perfect as it can be.

14. mcmanus7 macrumors 6502a

Just received my case today... sadly I'm very dissapointed.

I've been using a seidio innocase for about 3 months now... and the only thing that is comparable between these two cases is that they're both slider style cases

Here is what I do not like about this case

- The overall quality is poor
    - The felt that is on the inside of this case is not as soft or smooth as the seidio and does not cover as much of the area
    - The vibrate/volume rocker area is very poorly cut looks like someone with a dremel cut the opening.
    - It does not cover the chrome bezel as much as the seidio
    - The bottom portion in the corners lifts up and bubbles my power support anti-glare...

Here is what I like

- The variety of colors
    - The low price

If you're looking for a cheap slider case and aren't picky about quality then pick up this case... if not spend the extra money and invest in a good quality case...

15. Rayfire macrumors 68020

Rayfire

I have yet to receive mine, they said by the end of next week. I'm aware already that it doesn't cover the entire bezel which was totally fine with me, hopefully I won't get poor QCd case.

By the way, whenever bubbles appear it seems that the screen protector isn't aligned properly (based on experience with the incase slider) but for the ifrogz luxe I'm not sure, is your screen protector (anti glare) well aligned? My iPhone has an anti-glare too, I have to test out this one when I get the case.

16. bumfudley macrumors newbie

I just received my Royal Blue Luxe. So far, I really love it. The color is gorgeous and the fit is perfect. I have a Power Support Anti-Glare screen protector installed and have had no peeling whatsoever. That might have something to do with the alignment, since I'm pretty OCD about that. I'm very happy with this case, especially coming from the beautiful but bulky Element Case.

17. Sweetbike40 macrumors 65816

Sweetbike40

I fixed my lifting screen protector by trimming the bottom corners a tiny bit. After having the case for a few days, i'm noticing the quality isn't that great. Being that it was such a good price, i can't complain. I got mine from e-bay and must have gotten one someone ditched. Description said new and unopened though. It has a weird mark on top. Like it melted a bit or something. Yesterday i noticed around the edge that the color is coming off too. Even still, i do really think this is a nice looking case. It feels much less bulky than the Incase yet i feel it has decent protection.

18. Rayfire macrumors 68020

Rayfire

I ordered the same color, hopefully it will arrive before Friday (right now it's at HI) I can't wait! I have the same set up as you, and hopefully my screen protector is also well-aligned. This will be in addition to my Neo-iClear cases if it does have a good quality.

19. bruins01 macrumors newbie

I ordered my cases on December 26th, and I have yet to receive them. The order status on their site has said "electronic shipping info received" since the first and it hasn't changed. Has anyone else not received the cases yet, or am I the only one?

20. Rayfire macrumors 68020

Rayfire

I ordered mine on the 25th of December, they said I should expect it to get delivered by Friday, and according to USPS Track & Confirm website:

Search Results

Label/Receipt Number: xx

Your item was processed and left our HONOLULU, HI 96820 facility on January 3, 2009. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.