iFrogz Luxe Cases iPhone 4 question

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by macfan881, Sep 10, 2010.

1. macfan881 macrumors 68020

How are these with the flash I have a bumper but with the people complaining about scratches and i want to have something to cover the back too.

2. Statusnone88 macrumors 65816

Statusnone88

Flash is the least of the worries. I didn't have it on long enough to notice an issue, but the thing felt so flimsy and cheap that I brought it back to Best Buy just days later.

3. hipvamore macrumors regular

yeah for the price you can find so much better stuff ifrogz to me is cheap

as far as the flash my dad has one and i think the flash gets a little messed up

4. macfan881 thread starter macrumors 68020

what would be the best case then trying to really stay under 25 20 would be the key.

5. gnychis macrumors 6502

i disagree with the posts above. The Luxe Lean might be flimsy, but if you're talking about just the iFrogz Luxe, that case is definitely not flimsy. It is very strong and thick. It adds a bit of bulk, but I think it was a nice case. It has a felt backing so as to not scratch the back of your phone. It is a bit pricey if you go to best buy, so just get it online somewhere.

6. gregrose macrumors 6502

7. JNGold macrumors 6502a

JNGold

Agreed. It is my everyday case. I love the minimal bulk and the soft touch feel. I also like the side design which gives it a distinctive (but not overly so) look over other thin cases like the Barely There. It is minimal protection but I am ok with that.

8. iKathy macrumors newbie

I agree as well, I love the minimal bulk and the slightly grippy feel that's not so much that it gets stuck in/out of my pocket. The case may feel a little flimsy by itself but when it's on the phone it fits snug and firm. I like also that the phone with the case on fit in my Apple Universal Dock. It's not as thick as the Apple Bumper.

9. AuroraProject macrumors 65816

AuroraProject

Incipio NGP, $19.88 at Walmart.

10. falconeight Guest

falconeight

Actually the Ifrogz lux saved my phone from a 5 foot drop onto concrete. Not a scratch on the phone. The inside cloth and the soft coating makes the case stronger than you would think.

Attached Files:

11. SFStateStudent macrumors 604

SFStateStudent

Terrible case for those that want to put on "IFROGZ" screenprotector or anyone else's for that matter. They ruin anything resembling a screenprotector. Returned two of their cases and received a credit on their site for $20, but they're yet to put any iPhone 4 items back on their website...:mad:

As of September 14, 2010 they've updated their site, but still uncertain about adjustments to allow their own screenprotectors to fit while using their own cases. No explanation as to FIXING the previous problems. I'm still warry of purchasing anything from iFrogz, until they post an explanantion about the problem with previous iPhone 4 cases and their screenprotectors...

12. JNGold macrumors 6502a

JNGold

They don't have to do anything of the kind. There are plenty of companies (i.e. Casemate) that have cases that do not work with their own screen shield products.

13. djgulia macrumors 6502

14. slapppy macrumors 65816

Metal Band Scratches

How is the Luxe Lean affecting the metal band? I have "iFrogz Black Frost Phase Case". Love the design and how the color fades from frost to black.

Attached Files: