iFrogz Luxe - iPhone 3G

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Clyde099, Sep 15, 2008.

1. Clyde099 macrumors regular

Can someone please share pictures of this case or post a small review of the case?

I've seen very few pics of this case (mainly the red and blue version). Does anyone have any pics of the clear versions?

Please and thanks.

2. Italchef macrumors 6502

Hey there;
    There's a few guys on Youtube that do nothing but videos on cases etc. Great resource if you're like me looking for the perfect case.
    Anyway, there are 2 in particular that I like to watch: Ayobonus, and another guy Itsmemorpheus. The latter did a review on the blue iFrogz luxe case and it looked so good that I just ordered one.
    Just do a search on Youtube for those two guys.
    Good luck.

Mick

3. FearlessFreep macrumors 6502a

I have two of these cases for 3G phones, one for me and the other for my wife. They are the best case I've used thus far for the 3G. Not perfect, but they are very good.

The look is very nice with the metallic colors and the texture of the case is a silky feel but not slippery so it won't fall out of your hand. Basically a hard case with a softer feel. It fits very snugly around the phone and we've had no problems at all with slippage. It seems to keep out the dust also. No access problems as far as buttons go.

I was fortunate to find a combination of coupon codes and iFrogz sale that allowed me to get two for around $8 shipped. If you want one, look around- there are some coupons online.

4. Warbrain macrumors 603

Warbrain

From my experience with the 2G iPhone version, they're great cases. The feel is amazing and it does have its quirks but it's a great case.

5. dannyar macrumors 6502

hi, do u think you can direct me to those coupons. I was only able to find a couple that were 10-15% off and couldn't be combined. If u could get a case or 2 at that price I would jump on it now. Thanks again