iFrogz Luxe Original Revised Version Video Review

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by scarboy6693, Sep 22, 2010.

1. scarboy6693 macrumors 6502

Hey Guys,

Another Case Review, This time I got the Luxe Original. The Case is $30 and its a slider style case. I really like the look and feel of the case. Make sure when You buy it that It comes with the new Oval Cutout for the Camera.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWKnb6ypaaU

Enjoy!

Also, for anyone who's seen my videos before, I'm using a new Camera (Kodak Easyshare M580) so Please tell me which camera I should record with, this new one or the one from my old videos

2. SophiaLee macrumors 6502a

SophiaLee

I've had a pink/black slider version since July. The little button part broke off the other day when I took the case off. It's also faded considerably (the pink part).

I like that it's lined with velour, but honestly I don't think I'd buy one again.

3. MacChinoNyc macrumors 6502

I have this case in black and I dont think its the snuggest fit. When I squeeze the sides the case gives in and you hear a clicking sound. Im thinking of returning it.

4. scarboy6693 thread starter macrumors 6502

Ya I have that problem too, I mentioned it in the video. It always looked nice and I wanted to try it out. It looks like the channel on the side for the volume buttons causes it to flex, but they should have just put a lip to prevent it

5. Buttercookie macrumors member

The Ifrogz lux is a horrible case. They are pretty but that's all they have going for them. they don't fit well after time. They separate letting dirt and dust in besides being annoying trying to keep it together. I also had a ton of dropped calls using that case, haven't had dropped calls since switching to my free case. The only reason I bought that case is because that's all my AT&T had when I was there and I didnt want my phone unprotected. Don't waste your time or money on this case.

6. scarboy6693 thread starter macrumors 6502

Really? hmm, didn't know that, Never had those issues. It is stylish, but I do prefer my Incase Slider a lot more.

7. scarboy6693 thread starter macrumors 6502

Yikes, I should be more careful with it then