ifrogz mirrored screen protection

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by NYRGirardi5, Jun 25, 2010.

1. NYRGirardi5 macrumors member

i picked up one of these today from best buy, mostly because its all that they had and also because my mom has a mirror screen protector on her 3G and I really liked it. Needless to say it lasted all of about 30 seconds on my phone. ifrogz did a terrible job of cutting the screen protectors, it isn't cut to fit around the home button, or the earpiece/front camera. its a straight line across the top of it, and then a semi circle on the bottom. the glare when you are using the phone is unbearable, and it takes away from the retina display. so basically what i'm telling all you people is don't waste the 18 dollars on one of these.

2. hockeydude35 macrumors member

I made the same, TERRIBLE mistake today. DO NOT buy these screen protectors. They are without a doubt the worst screen protectors I have ever seen. As the OP said, they're not cut correctly...but that's the least of the problems. They aren't joking when they say "mirror" because it literally makes your iPhone look like a cheap, disgusting pocket mirror. Furthermore, the screen looks rainbow like and absolutely terrible when you actually try to use it.