iFrogz Skins

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by TheBrainMcClain, Aug 15, 2008.

1. TheBrainMcClain macrumors member

TheBrainMcClain

I'm looking at getting one of the iFrogz cases for the G3 I plan on getting this week. How are they? I don't see a big difference between the Treadz, Luxe, Sleeve, and Wrapz. I'm mainly looking for something that won't scratch the phone, doesn't stretch out over time, protects the phone well, and isn't a dust magnet. Which of the iFrogz (or others if they aren't any good) would you all recommend?

2. TheBrainMcClain thread starter macrumors member

TheBrainMcClain

3. jparris1 macrumors regular

I have the Luxe. It's a hard case with two halves one that goes on the top and one of the bottom, which I prefer to cases that snap together front to back, as they don't pop off when dropped. The bottom half is black and the top half comes in various colors. The outside has a nice soft touch finish. Gives it a good grip, but doesn't collect lint. It is very slim and doesn't add much bulk. Still slim enough to slip into many holsters and slides easily in and out of pockets. It's also got a great price. I'd like a black/black option to be a little more low key but the blue/black is very eye catching.

4. TheBrainMcClain thread starter macrumors member

TheBrainMcClain

Would you recommend it over the iSkin Revo2?

5. dccorona macrumors 68020

dccorona

you got the G3 iPhone already???
    I'm still stuck with an old 3G!!

6. TheBrainMcClain thread starter macrumors member

TheBrainMcClain

My bad, I meant 3G.

7. phannon666 macrumors regular

I've had my Luxe on for a day now and it's great. Highly recommended, especially at the low price (I got teh red, which looks awesome).

8. TsuaSai macrumors 6502

I have the Luxe version for my 2g phone and it was great! I would highly recommend it! Look around for a coupon code too. I ended up getting mine for 11 bucks shipped!