iFrogz Ultra Lean for iPhone 5

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by JayDH, Sep 23, 2012.

1. JayDH macrumors 6502

Just picked up a white iFrogz Ultra Lean for my white iPhone 5. Got it from Best Buy. Looked really cheap at first, but it fits very well with no movement. The plastic is nice and shiny white which matches the front of the iPhone well. It adds almost no thickness to the iPhone.

This case won't provide much drop protection but it will prevent scratches to the back and sides during day-to-day use.

Overall, I'm pleased with it.

2. nguyenhm16 macrumors newbie

I got one of these from Best Buy too (it's not listed on iFrogz' website). I agree, though I am not too keen about the top/bottom edges, which feel sorta unfinished because they are not chamfered but instead are sharp and stick too far out from the top/bottom of the iPhone.

What I'd really like is an Incase perforated snap case for my iPhone 5, it was by far my favorite case for the 4/4S.

3. JayDH thread starter macrumors 6502

I agree with that, but they do provide a little extra protection due to sticking out. It's not the perfect case, but I think it provides a good combo of back protection, while keeping a thin profile and exposing most of the design.

4. KoukiFC3S macrumors 6502a

Does this case cover the top and bottom sides?

5. ScubaCinci macrumors 65816

ScubaCinci