IFTTT is finally on iPad!

east85

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jun 24, 2010
Yeah it can be overwhelming but definitely worth it. I've found some that have been pretty useful to me like pushing iOS reminders to Google Calendar, automatically backing up iOS photos to Flickr, sending a notification if it starts raining, posting all my Tweets in a Google Spreadsheet (I use Tweet Delete to remove mine from the public after they're 2 months old), along with the occasional slow RSS feeds as well.

On the unproductive side of things I've set up these to arrive into my email and automatically filter into their own folder:

Jessica Lares

macrumors G3
Oct 31, 2009
Near Dallas, Texas, USA
Yeah it can be overwhelming but definitely worth it. I've found some that have been pretty useful to me like pushing iOS reminders to Google Calendar, automatically backing up iOS photos to Flickr, sending a notification if it starts raining, posting all my Tweets in a Google Spreadsheet (I use Tweet Delete to remove mine from the public after they're 2 months old), along with the occasional slow RSS feeds as well.

On the unproductive side of things I've set up these to arrive into my email and automatically filter into their own folder:
Oooh, you mind sharing those? :D They sound useful.