iglassol lockbackground

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by jamesapp, Oct 19, 2009.

1. jamesapp macrumors 6502a

hello,
    i installed lockinfo and the gruppled lockinfo theme. i wanted to use iglassol as my main theme. i thought it would be nice to have gruppled and a lockbackground that matches iglassol. i saw a screenshot where a guy had an iglassol lockbackground, it looked the same as the iglassol springboard. i searched google images but couldn't find just the wallpaper, for iglassol. i thought if i sshe'd into my phone that i could just copy the springboard iglassol image it looks like little holes, anyway if i copied the image to my desktop i could put it on my phone and choose it as my wallpaper. my question is does anyone know what the image is called and where to find it? i think i would go into my themes folder and then into iglassol folder, and then look for like wallpaper but not sure of the exact name? any help would be appreciated.

2. Night Spring macrumors G5

Night Spring

Library/Themes/NAMEOFTHEME.theme/Wallpaper.png

3. jamesapp thread starter macrumors 6502a

A quick question. I am using cyberduck on a mac for ssh, if I click and drag Wallpaper.png to my desktop, does it make a copy of that file? Or do I option click to make a copy? I want to leave the iglassol theme how it is but make a copy of the Wallpaper.png file. Thanks for the help.

4. Night Spring macrumors G5

Night Spring

No idea, since I'm using Windows. But I guess I'd option click to be sure.