Ignore list - shows that people posted

Discussion in 'Site and Forum Feedback' started by keysofanxiety, Oct 24, 2014.

1. keysofanxiety macrumors G3

keysofanxiety

Hi all,

I added somebody to my ignore list but it still shows that they posted (see screenshot). I know it sounds petty but I'd rather completely forget about them and not even know that they posted.

Untitled.png

May I ask if there's any way that this can be done? I thought it was worth asking. :)

Thank you for any assistance!

2. blueroom macrumors 603

blueroom

I'd be happy if it just skipped entire threads started by folks on my ignore list.

3. SandboxGeneral Moderator emeritus

SandboxGeneral

That's the way its going to look when you enable it. To my knowledge, to do anything more would require customization of the code by the admins.

4. keysofanxiety thread starter macrumors G3

keysofanxiety

Ah okay, no problem. I'll exercise some self-control and try to resist the urge to click 'show what they posted' - curiosity killed the cat and I'd only end up riling myself up.

Thank you for your quick response and hope you have a great weekend.

5. The-Real-Deal82 macrumors 603

The-Real-Deal82

Is there a way inside the tapatalk app to activate an ignore or is this something that can only be done on the full web based version of the site? I might be being thick here but I click on my settings or the person I wish to hide and the option isn't there? I don't mind seeing their name pop up, just so long as posts are hidden. :)

6. SandboxGeneral Moderator emeritus

SandboxGeneral

I'm not sure. I haven't used Tapatalk in over a year. I guess just poke around in there and look. Or just go to the website for a minute and take care of it there.

7. The-Real-Deal82 macrumors 603

The-Real-Deal82

Thanks i'll go to the full version and do it. :)