Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mapledance

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 23, 2010
iGroup SMS

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/igroup-sms/id377378452?mt=8#

On top of iPhone OS 4.0, iGroup SMS provides one of the most useful feature - mass SMS, if you want to text one message to more than one contacts, this App is the choice for you.

How to use:
1) create a contact group;
2) select one or more groups;
3) click "Next Step" to send.

Is it that easy? Yes, it is.

For sure, iGroup SMS app provides more powerful features for you, including:

1) Select contacts inside each group, and if there are more than one phone numbers in each contact, you can select it one by one;

2) Support sending history, and you can reuse the history sending contacts next time;

3) Support SMS template, you can create multiple templates (with fancy edit functions);

4) Embed contact group management functions if you still don't have a contact group management application, you can create/edit/delete group and add/remove contact into/from groups.

Key notes: You MUST upgrade to iPhone OS 4.0 to support the final SMS sending step!

ScreenShot below

mzl.sjpzpayh.320x480-75.jpg

mzl.wkqlbirl.320x480-75.jpg

mzl.fpvxfdwe.320x480-75.jpg

mzl.cpexyrke.320x480-75.jpg

mzl.rghvcita.320x480-75.jpg

Bigyella

macrumors member
Jul 10, 2009
Texas
Can I go through my contact list, and check the ones I want to send it to? Without hitting the plus button, and doing then one at a time? I dont want to create groups either! just go through my contact list, and select the recipients. Groups, dont work, some text, can go to all in a group, and some, to only a few, depending on the content! If you can make an iphone do what a cheap phone can do, in this regard, I will pay good money for your app!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.