iH8sn0w Interview

Krafty

macrumors 601
Dec 31, 2007
La La Land
Wow, he is young :D
What did Saurik say about him?
And all he does is basicly port pwnage tool into a windows type of program that creates custom IPSW's?
Someone asked saurik if iH8Sn0w was a reliable source (on a radio interview) for the iPhone 4 Jb and saurik said no. Afterwards, iHS went into a withdrawl and blocked his site and twitter.

Alvi

macrumors 65816
Oct 31, 2008
Mars
wow, he is really young, one thing i know is that kids are unstable and can go evil :rolleyes:

gwynne

macrumors 68000
Mar 11, 2010
Isn't this the person who thought it was funny to give the devs bad info during the Spirit jailbreak?

Not surprised if he turns out to be a youngin' at all.

scirica

macrumors 68020
May 13, 2008
Dallas, TX
From what I've seen over the last year, he is quite immature, but probably very damn smart. Hopefully as he "develops" further, he will become a major asset to the jailbreak community instead of a distraction. He really was the opposite of the dev team for a while, overcommitting and underdelivering.

Seems nice enough though. Wonder if he gets beat up on the playgrounds?

Moshe1010

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 27, 2010
From what I've seen over the last year, he is quite immature, but probably very damn smart. Hopefully as he "develops" further, he will become a major asset to the jailbreak community instead of a distraction. He really was the opposite of the dev team for a while, overcommitting and underdelivering.

Seems nice enough though. Wonder if he gets beat up on the playgrounds?
He is only 16 years old (or something like that), he is "enjoying" his childhood.
I think all the Pie thing was kind of ass and because of that he deserves to be banned from the community 4 ever.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.