I'm about to throw my laptop out the windows! Fu*** Vista! Fu*** Microsoft. At least my laptop isn't made by Dell. It's an HP but unfortunately runs Vista. And another thing that sucks about my computer is it only has 1GB of ram but Vista takes at least 2GBs of RAM to run smoothly. I really wish I had the money to get a Mac right now. So should I just get a low end Mac Mini in few months after the upgrade? Hopefully after the upgrade will offer a low end model with a 120GB hard drive, superdrive, and maybe 2GB's of ram. I won't have to buy a monitor because my TV doubles as a computer monitor. OR... Should I wait several months until I have enough money for the soon to come MacBook upgrade?