Ihome IP41 dock/radio $49.99 shipped

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by labman, Dec 20, 2009.

1. labman macrumors 604

labman

just thought I pass it along this is just in time for Christmas this alarm clock had good reviews.

The iP41 is specifically designed to take advantage of the iPhone & iPod's variable aspect screen. Place the iP41 on its side to watch widescreen video and the clock display will adjust to match. Compatible with most docking iPods.

* Wake and sleep to your iPhone/iPod music or movies
    * Change orientation to watch videos: LCD changes to match orientation
    * EXB™ Expanded Bass and Reson8® speaker chamber technology for richer sound
    * Plays and Charges your docked iPhone/iPod when connected to AC adaptor
    * Universal dock plays and charges iPhone and most docking iPod models (docking connectors included)
    * Aux/MP3 line-in jack provides a connection for non-docking iPod models, MP3/CD players and other audio devices
    * Optional full function remote control
    * Includes AC power adaptor and button cell battery

http://www.staples.com/iHome-Rotati...01&cmSearchKeyword=827218&ddkey=StaplesSearch

[​IMG]

2. meglet macrumors member

meglet

I just picked one of these up last week (for almost double this price :( .)

It's a pretty basic alarm clock, single alarm that either plays your iPhone/iPod, or buzzes if there is nothing in the dock. There are a couple volume buttons, alarm set, alarm reset, power, and snooze.

The biggest complaint I have seen is that the snooze button is RIGHT in front of the unsupported iPhone, which has the potential to be a disaster when someone flails for the snooze button in the dark. I've solved this by setting the clock in a corner, and the iPhone is supported by the wall.