IHome or similiar for IPhone

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by michin1, Apr 28, 2008.

1. michin1 macrumors newbie

Anyone know if there are any official Iphone ready speakers that seamlessly work out yet? Something that doesnt pick up interference from the GSM signal?

2. Victor ch macrumors 6502a

Victor ch

Not know bout iHome, but there's this one
    Edit: and this one that is most certainly better than the iHome one.
    Victor

3. bstpierre macrumors 6502

I have an iHome clock radio that I use with an iPod. It sometimes picks up interference from my iPhone when it is almmost three feet away. The iHome makes noise even though it isn't currently playing anything. I have also seen a few reviews of the iHome complaining that the dock connection gets broken easily. I have had mine for a while (pre iPhone) and the dock hasn't broken but I rarely take my iPod out of it.

4. SFC Archer macrumors 68000

SFC Archer

Both of which do not have AM/FM Radio and no clock. I currently use one from HoMEDICS at work on a daily basis. 2 or 3 times a day I get the interferance but it does not bother me as the sound seems to be reduced (like its half shielded) I also dont use automatic email check, so if you do then this would be no better. Coming in June 2008 is the iHome iP99 for $150 provided the new iPhone doesnt change externally.

http://www.engadget.com/2008/04/15/ihome-ip99-claims-to-be-first-iphone-friendly-clock-radio-isnt/