iJailbreak'd my Touch - Fantastic!

duraace

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 27, 2006
The .3 version of iJailbreak is nothing short of stunning. My touch can now receive and send mail, update the Calendar (but not sync back to the mac yet), etc. I've already experienced resetting to 1.1.1 a few days ago with an earlier version, so I know that works too. i.e. Nothing to lose and everything to gain. It even puts all the iPhone apps on the Touch automatically!

Ronnoco

macrumors 68030
Oct 16, 2007
United States of America
The .3 version of iJailbreak is nothing short of stunning. My touch can now receive and send mail, update the Calendar (but not sync back to the mac yet), etc. I've already experienced resetting to 1.1.1 a few days ago with an earlier version, so I know that works too. i.e. Nothing to lose and everything to gain. It even puts all the iPhone apps on the Touch automatically!
You know, ever since I Jailbroke I hardly play music on my IPT...:lol
I am so busy with the other apps that I sometimes forget it is an iPod! :D

Just LOVE this thing!

duraace

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 27, 2006
Really? Mine sync's. :p
I just tried this again, and I had to exit iCal and re-launch it before the item I added in the Touch and sync'd, showed up in iCal. Shouldn't iCal update itself with the sync'd Touch Calendar added items? Am I missing something?

dagored

macrumors 65816
Sep 18, 2007
Florida
I just tried this again, and I had to exit iCal and re-launch it before the item I added in the Touch and sync'd, showed up in iCal. Shouldn't iCal update itself with the sync'd Touch Calendar added items? Am I missing something?
I did a search, yours is the closest thread to my question. I used ijailbreak .3 and all is fine except that I can not edit the calendar. Do I just launch Touch Calendar Fix in the installer or is there something else that needs to be done first?

I do not want to mess this up, the Touch works great except for the calendar.

PowerFullMac

macrumors 601
Oct 16, 2006
I just jailbreaked mine with touchFree its VERY COOL! Got SummerBoard and Installer.app installed automatically!

Auk217

macrumors newbie
Sep 17, 2007
Boston, MA
Did you use Touchfree to jailbreak? Or does a different program automatically load the iPhone apps?
Thanks

LARA16

macrumors newbie
Aug 2, 2010
I want to know

I want to know how you did it I need to jailbreak my iPod touch too

SoraLimit

macrumors regular
Jul 10, 2010
I want to know how you did it I need to jailbreak my iPod touch too
You just revive a three years old post...

There's a post on the first page in the "iPod touch hacks" telling you how to jailbreak your iPod, so you should have gone there before you posted in a three years old thread...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.