iJustine Spoof of Ke$ha- "Tik Tok"

mciarlo

macrumors 6502
Jan 7, 2008
New York City
Can we please stop these pointless threads? I do not care about iJustine, her singing, or her opinion. This has nothing to do with the iPhone and should not be here.

azsprty

macrumors 6502
Jun 15, 2009
Can we please stop these pointless threads? I do not care about iJustine, her singing, or her opinion. This has nothing to do with the iPhone and should not be here.

Wow im sure all your post are amazing ground breaking posts :rolleyes:

MacNut

macrumors Core
Jan 4, 2002
CT
I like her. :) Apparently a lot of people do too so she's not going anywhere. You can always, you know, not watch her videos. ;)
I try not too but sometimes it gets shown when you can't avoid it. I just don't think she is talented and only got internet famous off of her looks. She is not the person I go to for Mac reviews.

ARF900

macrumors 65816
Oct 30, 2009
Man you guys are too defensive. Why hate her so much? I mean im not saying im a fan of hers but this was a better than the original...

anjinha

macrumors 604
Oct 21, 2006
San Francisco, CA
I try not too but sometimes it gets shown when you can't avoid it. I just don't think she is talented and only got internet famous off of her looks. She is not the person I go to for Mac reviews.
I don't go to her for reviews either but she never claims to be a tech expert or anything. Her reviews are mostly her just sharing stuff she likes. And whether you like her videos or not she has more editing skills than most youtubers.

anjinha

macrumors 604
Oct 21, 2006
San Francisco, CA
I'll give you that, but how much does it take to win in that catagory on You Tube.:p
Not much but she actually studied multimedia in college and won second place in a video competition sponsored by Yahoo. Whether you like the content of the videos or not she is not just some dumb blonde.

ARF900

macrumors 65816
Oct 30, 2009
Guys, stop arguing. You realize she is getting paid? It is her JOB. How would you feel if someone criticized you for making money doing something stupid.

But I gotta admit I LOLed at the Steve Jobs picture in the beginning of the video

mandizzle

macrumors member
Jan 16, 2010
Southeast MA
y'know, this might get me severely bashed, but I really like iJustine. I think she's silly and she has a more depth-filled hobby than most attractive YouTube chicks.

instead of doing tutorials about overtly expensive cosmetics or barely wearing anything while doing a hoochie dance on camera, she talks about Apple products and her love for them, as well as other technology subjects and assorted random funny vids.

sure, the Steve Jobs crush is a little creepy, but I find her to be very genuine and real, so I enjoy her stuff.

mandizzle

macrumors member
Jan 16, 2010
Southeast MA
Yeah but she can't sing..
who, iJustine or Kesha? Kesha definitely cannot, and iJustine, though she's no Aretha Franklin, isn't THAT bad (in her other YouTube singing videos). plus, the point of the spoof was to make fun of Kesha's over-autotuned singing style, I think ;)

PS - iJustine just joined MacRumors today, so don't be surprised if she comes around the corner to PWN you if you make a mean comment about her. love it.