iKlear

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by MacJohnson, Dec 21, 2008.

1. MacJohnson macrumors regular

MacJohnson

Is this stuff great...Thinking about buying some and just wondering what others think about it.

2. Jeremy08 macrumors regular

The kit i bought seemed to leave a residue behind....but lately I couldn't tell, maybe it depends upon what sort of light you are looking at it in. Overall its safe and a good cleaning agent i would say.

3. JustGretchen macrumors 6502

i've been using it for 4 or 5 years. I bought a big bottle and still have about 1/3 of it left. I've never ever seen any residue. You just don't need to overdo it.

The stuff is great for any electronic product, esp. apple gear. I even use it to clean my glasses :) Works really well on my acrylic frames and the plastic lenses!

4. macbookairman macrumors 6502a

I use it on my Black MacBook and my iPod Touch 2G quite often. I have no problems with residue. It cleans very very well.

You should definitely get it.

5. nope7308 macrumors 65816

nope7308

I'm fairly sure my friend bought that, and if I remember correctly, it was also quite expensive. Yes, the product works great, but you can also get the job done with something that costs much less.

Personally, I was looking for a cleaning solution to use on the screen. I just popped by my local optometrist and picked up a $5 bottle of generic cleaning solution that is safe on plastic, glass, and acrylic - it works like a charm! That said, I'm sure warm soapy water would work as well.