Ikonic Edge SuperSlim Leather Pouch

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by No Regrets, Oct 22, 2012.

1. No Regrets macrumors regular

Hi,

I was wondering about a few things in regards to this pouch. http://www.ikonicedge.com/iphone_ss_images.html

Firstly, is this the kind of thing that more women use to protect their phone while in the purse, or men use in their pants and/or coat pockets?

Secondly, for those of you who own this. Do you ever find that you are missing calls when using this pouch......having to retrieve from your purse/pants or coat pocket and then retrieve the phone from the pouch taking too much time and thereby miss the call? Or simply not being able to hear the phone ring?

Thirdly, have you been thoroughly happy with this pouch? Anything that you do not like about it?

I have been using the SGP Snow Series Satin Silver bumper for my white iPhone5 but it has kind of a loose fit and I'm afraid that at some point when I pull my phone out of my pants pocket it will fly out of this bumper case. I love the look of the naked iphone5 and therefore am considering the iconic edge.

I appreciate any help you can provide.

2. No Regrets thread starter macrumors regular

Are there any iPhone 5 users out there that could offer their opinions about the ikonic Edge iphone 5 pouch?

3. Bluehinder macrumors member

See the photos of my post on this topic in the last hour. I just got mine.