iLife 04

macbaseball

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Feb 27, 2005
Northern California
Here's my situation. I sold my copy of iLife 04, which included Garageband, but when the buyer recieved it, he said he couldn't install Garageband. I'm not sure if it's him or I got Garageband from somewhere else.

My 2 Questions:

1) Is there a way to get Garageband 1 for free (Legally of course) Would it be a downlaod or could I somehow uninstall iLife 05 and downgrade to 04.

2) I'm confused why Garageband wasn't there. Is the iLife 04 package where you get Garageband 1.

I'm going to refund this buyers money and let him have the software, but I was just trying to get him Garageband 1 so he doesn't leave bad freeback.

superbovine

macrumors 68030
Nov 7, 2003
macbaseball said:
Here's my situation. I sold my copy of iLife 04, which included Garageband, but when the buyer recieved it, he said he couldn't install Garageband. I'm not sure if it's him or I got Garageband from somewhere else.

My 2 Questions:

1) Is there a way to get Garageband 1 for free (Legally of course) Would it be a downlaod or could I somehow uninstall iLife 05 and downgrade to 04.

2) I'm confused why Garageband wasn't there. Is the iLife 04 package where you get Garageband 1.

I'm going to refund this buyers money and let him have the software, but I was just trying to get him Garageband 1 so he doesn't leave bad freeback.
you ever think he just installed it and said it wouldn't work?

Comment

Stampyhead

macrumors 68020
Sep 3, 2004
London, UK
Did you send him both the CD and the DVD versions that came with it? If I remember correctly, Garageband is only on the DVD. I could be wrong though...

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.