Ilife 08 code help?

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by Soura2112, Aug 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soura2112 macrumors 6502

I thought this would be easy and maybe it is, but I can't find the answer. I own Ilife 08 that came on my Laptop I got in December 2007. I have a Power Mac that I have not hooked up to the net in almost two years! But now it is and I have all my updates on there. I use Ilife 08 to make my websites (most important right now) and I also like the new features. The problem is getting Ilife 08 on my Power Mac. Since I do not have any of the discs I can't do it that way, nor can I find the code or another way to get it on my Power Mac. They are both running on the same OS. I paid for the .Mac back then and works great on my laptop. From everything I ever got from Apple it works on 2 computers but since there are no discs I don't know what to do. If I can update Ilife to 08 on my Power Mac I will be pretty much be on my way to having the power mac up to date. Plus I want to get the family pack to make more websites and I would need them running side by side.
    I have lots of external drives if that is a way.......
    Thanks for any info,
    Brent

2. Apple Ink macrumors 68000

Apple Ink

Apple provides a FREE copy of iLife with every NEW Mac that you purchase! And that simply means transferring iLife from your MacBook/P/A to your old Power Mac will be PIRACY!

3. KoolStar macrumors demi-god

KoolStar

Exactly you only have one license with a new computer. That means you can't share it with other computers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.