iLife 09 and iWork 09 October 14, 2008

Discussion in 'iMac' started by NyMetsFan08, Oct 12, 2008.

1. NyMetsFan08 macrumors regular

Hey everyone !!! I have a feeling this event is going to be more than just notebooks. It is possible that they will announce iLife 09 and iWork 09 also. And who knows maybe a "One More Thing". Tuesday almost here then we will see all of the surprises.

2. Sun Baked macrumors G5

Sun Baked

I'd almost expect those to be Snow Leopard editions, to help drive Snow Leopard sales.

3. jstanier macrumors regular

jstanier

Yeah, this seems like the probable time to release new software, really. I don't expect anything other than the new notebooks myself.

4. Tallest Skil macrumors P6

Tallest Skil

No, he doesn't mean that Snow Leopard will be released nine months early, he means that the next versions of iLife and iWork will not come out until Snow Leopard does.

IN JULY.

5. stomer macrumors 6502a

These product announcements usually last for about an hour or 90 minutes depending on how much stuff they have to announce. I can't see Jobs talking for an hour about new notebooks if all that's changed is their casings. Otherwise they'd have simply updated the store.

I think there will be more than just notebooks. Either a new product line or new software. I wouldn't be at all surprised if iLife '09 and iWork '09 were announced.