Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cookieme

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 22, 2005
Can someone please confirm what the MD5 checksum is of the iLife '09.pkg on the retail DVD?

Thank You

sl1200mk2

macrumors 6502
Oct 17, 2006
You might (though unlikely) have a legitimate reason for needing that info and if you do I would explain it so there's a better chance that you'll get a response.

Otherwise, everyone is simply going to assume the only reason you need it is because you've downloaded an illegal version and you're trying to determine if it's been altered in any way like iWork '09 was.

I'm not passing any judgement... I'm just saying be prepared for flaming and/or no responses.

Schtumple

macrumors 601
Jun 13, 2007
benkadams.com
You might (though unlikely) have a legitimate reason for needing that info and if you do I would explain it so there's a better chance that you'll get a response.

Otherwise, everyone is simply going to assume the only reason you need it is because you've downloaded an illegal version and you're trying to determine if it's been altered in any way like iWork '09 was.

I'm not passing any judgement... I'm just saying be prepared for flaming and/or no responses.

+1 to that, it's pretty obvious, if you bought it legitly, you wouldn't be worried about the MD5 Checksum...

Sky Blue

Jan 8, 2005

Yup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.