Ilife '10 with new Imac 27"?

Discussion in 'iMac' started by mogens, Jan 24, 2010.

1. mogens macrumors member

I've ordered a 27" i7, 2TB, 8GB ram to be shipped 26 Jan and delivered the 4th of february.
    Can I expect to get Ilife '10, if it's announced at the event the 27th. jan?

Reading about the yellow tint etc. scares me a little, hope the problem is fixed now.:confused:

2. miles01110 macrumors Core

miles01110

I wouldn't count on it. I bet they'd give it to you if you called them up and asked and/or went to a store and asked with proof of your purchase, though.

3. kokonut macrumors newbie

according to their delay delay delay dealy shipment to customers you may expect iLife11

my was suppose to deliver on 21Jan but still state "not ship yet" so what are u going to expect?

4. boombashi macrumors regular

Bad news is, if that is your original ship date, it is highly unlikely it will actually ship that day. Everyone has been getting their orders delayed at least a week. And I doubt they will catch up with all their back orders immediately.

Good new is, if that is the case and Apple does update iLife, chances are good they will ship immediately with all new machines.

I'm waiting as well. Mine was originally supposed to ship Jan. 14th, and it has yet to ship. I am hoping for a new version of iLife as well, so that I feel I at least got something for my extended wait.

5. sascha h-k macrumors 6502

sascha h-k

6. Hellhammer Moderator

Hellhammer

Staff Member

iLife 2010 isnt even confirmed so... If it will be announced, you can probably get it for 10$

7. pcypert macrumors 6502

I don't know for sure if anything will be announced or released around this time...but just in case I placed my order to give me a couple weeks to start the process but also cover me in case they do release something or update something at the press release besides just the tablet...

Paul

8. ugp macrumors 65816

ugp

If anything they may cut you a deal on the Up-to-Date program.