iLife 11 Gestures?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by jeffnebraska, Oct 26, 2010.

1. jeffnebraska macrumors member

Is that full screen mode gesture demonstrated during the keynote not available until the release of Lion? I installed iLife 11 and don't see any sign of it.

2. spinnerlys Guest

spinnerlys

Full screen was presented as part of Mac OS X 10.7 Lion, iPhoto was just an example, thus you have to wait till Summer 2011 for this experience. Btw, what have gestures to do with it?

Or can use Command + Option/Alt + F to enter Fullscreen, found via HELP.

[​IMG]

Have you taken a look at BTT yet?

3. mrboult macrumors 6502

mrboult

Bottom left of the iPhoto 11 window. . . . Button with two opposing arrows. . . Press it to enter full screen . . . . . Esc key to exit full screen.

4. Heb1228 macrumors 68020

Heb1228

Are you talking about the gesture to switch between already running full screen applications? I remember seeing that - and that is Lion, not iLife. I don't remember seeing a gesture to enter full screen mode in iPhoto.

5. jeffnebraska thread starter macrumors member

This is what I was asking. I know how to put iPhoto into full screen. However, I saw the guy doing the Lion demo say there was a simple gesture for switching to full screen, and I was wondering if that was part of iPhoto or if it was a Lion thing only. Sounds like the latter.