iLife and iWork X ('10) wish list

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by BlakTornado, Sep 28, 2009.

1. BlakTornado Guest

BlakTornado

What's your personaly wishlist for iLife and iWork '10/X/Ultra-mega-awesome. Perosonally I'm hoping for better iPhone integration - especially iWork (iWork.com's killer purpose anyone?). Would be very useful (maybe not iLife so much but still).
    I guess it would also be cool if iMovie and Garageband could leverage the power of Gran Central, too.

Anyway, what's your wishlist (since the release is probably being worked on right now)

2. RoadKill macrumors member

iPhoto Library sync

I want to keep my iPhoto library in sync just like iTunes9 does :)

3. JWFerne macrumors regular

amen to that brother... iPhoto syncing is the top of my list as well!

4. reubs macrumors 68000

I'd like to see iWork 10 come out in January first of all (I'll be looking to by in January, and I don't want to get hosed on something that's about to be udpated). Secondly, I'd like there to be a fully functional iWork iPhone app for editing files on the fly. If I'm at the bank or early for a meeting or anywhere for that matter, I'd like to be able to open up a document or a spreadsheet and be able to access and edit it. I don't like the idea of a web app being integrated into the iPhone; I'd prefer a native app.

5. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

I'll add my wish for iPhoto syncing. Would make my iLife so much easier. :D

6. djellison macrumors 68020

I'd like exporting of recorded audio and presentation to WORK in Keynote.

And iWork.com - meh - whatever - I'm not going to be editing 1Gb Keynote files online this decade.