iLife Leopard Question?

ILOVEMYMBP2.2g

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 23, 2007
I was wondering, when i buy leopard on friday, when i install it, im going to do a clean install, and since it doesnt include iLife, how do i get iLife, i dont want to buy it because it was already on my mbp that i bought in july. How do i get my iLife that was pre-installed, i want to do the clean install so it will be erased, please help me.

tersono

macrumors 68000
Jan 18, 2005
UK
There are several recent threads on here that cover this question - a search would have turned 'em up. However, you'll find the iLife installers on the disks that came with your computer. One disk is OS, the other has the 'optional' software installs including ilife

One question, though - why the clean install? Unless you're re-partitioning your HD for Bootcamp use, it's pointless. (Unlike on Windows systems, which need a clean install periodically to clean out the registry). An archive & install will give you a similarly clean system, but you won't need to re-install all of your apps.

Comment

ILOVEMYMBP2.2g

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 23, 2007
thank you very much, i just wanted to clean out my system and start clean, thats the only reason why i was doing the clean install

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.