Ill pay good money for an LSU theme

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Opie, Sep 26, 2008.

1. Opie macrumors 6502a

Opie

If someone creates me a good LSU football theme ill pay. I dont have the time to do it but I will pay for someone to do it. I love LSU football and want a theme for my iphone to use in winterboard.

2. RoadWins macrumors newbie

Try LSU Purple and Geauxld.

It is on Cydia via the big boss repo. Let me know what you think

3. Trius macrumors 6502a

Trius

Finally!

Someone finally answered this guy after three years of waiting for his theme... :rolleyes:

4. bella92108 macrumors 68000

How much did he pay you? It did say he'd pay big money... of course in 3 years the dollar is worth about half what it was, but hey, hehe, did he show u the money? LOL

5. bella92108, May 28, 2011
    Last edited: May 28, 2011

bella92108 macrumors 68000

rem'd

6. scirica macrumors 68020

scirica

Oh brother! If someone comes on here and says "LSU" without any further clarification of which school, it's obviously LSU :D

7. bella92108 macrumors 68000

Yeah, and you're in Dallas. If I say "Cal" to anyone here in California, they'll know it means Cal State Berkeley, but if u ask someone in Miami, they won't know. Clarity people. Everyone thinks the rest of the world should think like they do haha.

8. scirica, May 28, 2011
    Last edited: May 29, 2011

scirica macrumors 68020

scirica

Relax, we are not trying to find a cure for cancer here...:D And I went to Berkeley!

9. KentuckyHouse macrumors 68020

KentuckyHouse

First of all, you can take the condescending attitude and "hickland" crap and shove it where the sun doesn't shine.

Second of all, when you say "Cal" to me, I think of the University of California not Cal-Berkeley (unless they're one in the same...at which point they really should think about making that obvious).

Third, say "AU" in the eastern half of the country (I'm sure that's what you refer to as "hickland") and it would conjure thoughts of Auburn University (as Arkansas is The University of Arkansas...so "AU" doesn't work, but I'm sure you knew that you smart guy/girl you.) Oh, and Alabama would also be The University of Alabama, not Alabama University, so it wouldn't work for them either.

BTW, in case you decide to open your smart mouth again in response to me...It's the University of Kentucky (UK) not Kansas University (KU).

Keep messing with SEC country (that's South Eastern Conference, sweetie) and calling us "hicks" and you'll make lots of friends in the south really quick. Good luck when your state falls into the ocean. :rolleyes:

10. labman macrumors 604

labman

Well there is a reason bella92108 is on my ignore list.

11. bella92108 macrumors 68000

Your response is funny. You basically made my point :)

Not sure, when I graduated college I stopped living my life around it, but there's a big percentage of the population that lives their life vicariously through their college years.

Oh well. Not worried about not making friends in the south. G'day

12. Cortezbanks macrumors 6502

Anyone know of another iPhone forum where people don't argue like 7 year olds and always have to prove they're right? This forum has turned to ****

13. bella92108 macrumors 68000

It's much nicer in the android forums but I have both so use both forums, and people don't take offense to sarcasm and arguments over there. It's only here where people sit in the corner and cry because someone disagrees with them and vocalizes it. It's okay to disagree, and if you don't like what someone posts, block them, or move on. There's plenty of crap on the internet, I happen to like a little friendly debate over a silly acronym that was posted 3 years ago, lol

14. scirica macrumors 68020

scirica

Good idea !

15. bella92108 macrumors 68000

Yet he seems to be able to read and reply to every post he disagrees with, haha... it's a miracle. You know he just can't get enuf of this. lol