Illuminated keyboard?

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by strausd, Apr 8, 2010.

1. strausd macrumors 68030

Hey, I am looking for an illuminated keyboard. I have done a lot of searching for one but can't find one I like. I would like one with the apple/command button on it along with media control, and of course illumination. I have not been able to find one like this, anyone else have better luck? Feel free to post links!!

2. hamlinspahn macrumors regular

Attached Files:

3. theLimit macrumors 6502a

theLimit

Razer

Logitech

Others

None look nearly as good as the illuminated keyboards on Apple's portables, past and present. The Logitech I linked comes close, but it would be really nice if Apple would add this to its standalone keyboards.

4. strausd thread starter macrumors 68030

Ya I would love it if Apple would just add some lights on their external keyboard.

5. PixelOz macrumors newbie

An Optimus Maximum keyboard?!!! My goodness! Talk about an overly priced overkill, over everything!!! I think that he meant something a little more down to Earth ja, ja, ja :)

6. strausd thread starter macrumors 68030

7. VPrime macrumors 68000

VPrime

I have a Logitech G19 (for sale BTW ;) ) that I use with a mac. Works great, lets you choose the colour for the backlight. Has all the media keys, and an LCD screen to show system performance, media control info and other things with 3rd part apps.

I love the Optimus keyboard always wanted one. I will probably pick one up one day.
    I don't see why people cheap out on keyboards, it is the main way you interact with the computer. Having a GOOD keyboard is quite useful.:cool: