Illumine iPhone Theme icon problem

MikeonTV

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 9, 2007
I installed Illumine but it isn't really for me. Unfortunatly it resized a bunch of app icons and now they won't switch back. What can I do? I have removed the theme and the icons are still small!

purm

macrumors newbie
Aug 18, 2009
same problem here. I would like to reset them and then put the theme so they are all small instead of some being small and some aren't

Comment

amnesia

macrumors newbie
Apr 30, 2004
I've got the same problem too. I used matte nano and then tried illumine and decided to switch back to smoog but some of my icons still remain small. Is there a fix? Even if I try other themes it doesn't do anything. I tried deleting illumine but sadly it didn't do anything

Comment

MikeonTV

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 9, 2007
i found a solution to this all you have to do is uninstall and reinstall them. For apple apps its easy you just delete and resync from your backup but with cydia appas you will have to uninstall and reinstall.

I must say this is completely irresponsible of the Illumine developer. A fix should be something they worry about!

Comment

KrakaJap

macrumors member
Jul 10, 2008
Solution:
delete /var/mobile/Library/Caches/SpringBoardIconCache and /var/mobile/Library/Caches/SpringBoardIconCache-small

then respring :) (no need to remove and reinstall apps)

NOTE: if you have categories installed you might have to uncategorize everything first.

I have the opposite problem though. I have 3 icons that are large and not affected by the Illumine theme. They are ToneFXs, AnyRing, and SBOrganizer. Any ideas? Deleting the icon cache has worked for many icons with this issue except for these 3. It's bugging the hell out of me. LOL

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.