Illumine Theme

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by IndianBird, May 21, 2010.

1. IndianBird macrumors 6502a

Anyone know why I can't find it in Cydia? I can find all of it's attachments (sms bubbles, lockscreen, etc.) but I can't find the actualy theme itself.

Weird

2. eg2007 macrumors 6502

Sadly, I read the creator pulled it. Search some forums, it's still out there. Just have to find a separate download link and then ssh it into your phone.

3. Nevrsadie macrumors regular

Nevrsadie

What ? Illumine is hands down the best free theme out there. When I first jailbroke my phone and installed winterboard I tried 100 different themes. Nothing could come close to the complete and refined look of illumine. I hope this news is not true!

4. IndianBird thread starter macrumors 6502a

man, that is awful to hear

i just had it on my phone a few days ago but I had to do a restore and when I went back in to Cydia yesterday I couldn't find it....crap

5. WhatAmI macrumors 6502a

WhatAmI

It's still available

Don't despair...

"Due to constant ripping and re-distributing of this theme without my consent.
    Illumine is only available for private download.

If you wish to download illumine, please send a donation via PayPal to ocgonz@gmail.com
    Most visitors have been donating a minimum of $5. Please consider the time and work invested in creating this theme.
    If you donate a $1 PayPal automatically deducts -$0.34 so I'm only getting $0.66 cents as donation. Thank you.
    Within 24 hours you will receive a download link. Thank you.

-iKon"

6. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

Is there anyway we can see a screen shot before we pony up $5.00 for a theme?

7. andybno1 macrumors 68040

andybno1

8. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

Now that is a slick ass theme, no wonder why people try to rip it off.

9. labman macrumors 604

labman

FYI if people donate as a gift then Paypal doesn't deduct fee's been meaning to get the theme. So now is as good as time as any. allot of work was put into the theme. only fair you get something. :D

10. Naethyn macrumors regular

Naethyn

My friends and I SSH'd it into our phones a while back, and we just kept the download link after we both shelled out 2.50 together to equal 5 but it was well worth it and I just download the attactments via Cydia but I'd have to say SSHing themes into your phone is easier then Cydia because your internet wont fail on you and you can make sure everything is there that you want!

11. scirica macrumors 68020

scirica

Once I found illumine, installed five rows and five columns, I decided I would never switch themes. And I haven't for almost a year!

My favorite theme.

12. Mystikal macrumors 68020

Mystikal

This. I had 5 icon dock + 5 rows. It just looks amazing. Then I lost my phone... :(

13. Naethyn macrumors regular

Naethyn

Imo

The Illumine Theme + Infinidock + iBlank + Your Personal Icons = Best theme ever

The Illumine Theme I have noticed runs down battery faster, but I guess its worth it.

Ill PM you, the one who lost the theme.

If you need a screenshot go to the last page of the Winterboard Screenshots, I posted my screenies.

14. Benji222 macrumors 65816

Benji222

you can ssh it to var/stash/themes
    I have foudn a couple different ones... im downloading them all because the first i tried didnt work :/

15. timeoutnews macrumors newbie

timeoutnews

It's my favorite theme too, I guess I will have to pay the $5. I tried other themes but nothing is as good.